Redwood Region Audubon Society will be offering a free public field trip at the Arcata Marsh and Wildlife Sanctuary which will follow COVID-19 guidance from the CDC and has been approved by Humboldt County.
- Reservations are required. Potential participants should text/message Ralph Bucher 707-499-1247, or email email@example.com and provide the date and location for the tour they would like to attend and the name, phone number, and email for each participant.
- Groups are limited to a total of 15 people, including leader(s).
- Participants and the Field Trip Leader must self-screen and/or check their temperature prior to the scheduled activity. They must not attend the activity if symptoms are present.
- There will be no sharing of equipment (optics, field guides) except within family groups.
- There will be no carpooling except within family groups.
- Vaccinated individuals do not need to wear a mask.
- A minimum distance of six feet between individuals and family groups must be maintained at all times. Meet at the end of South I Street (Klopp Lake) in Arcata. Bring your binoculars and have a great morning birding with leader Larry Karsteadt. The trip ends around 11:00 a.m